EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $320
Until December 19. After December 19 - $340
Continuing to build on previously acquired competencies in A1, students can understand and ask for information about shopping, local geography, employment. They can talk about daily routines, and relate about their background, in simple terms.- To describe and purchase clothing
- To express doubts and opinions and ask for someone's opinion
- To make comparisons
- To talk about habits in the past
- To argue in favour or against something
- To describe people and talk about their character
- To make an assumption
- To provide advice
- To express a wish.
THIS COURSE TAKES PLACE ONLINE
Winter Courses begin on January 16, 2023
Individual start dates depend on the course time slot selected, see below.
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK: Al Dente 2
IMPORTANT - New students
- 2.5 hour classes each week for 10 weeks, total
- Small class sizes of maximum 9 students
- Our courses follow the Common European Framework set by the European Council
- Highly qualified professional teachers with significant experience in teaching Italian as a second language.
at the Istituto must complete the placement test before registering for this class. The purpose of this test is to ensure students are taking the correct course based on their assessed level. Returning students are not required to take this test.
TAKE PLACEMENT TEST HERE