EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $320
Until December 19. After December 19 - $340
Students at this level continue to strengthen their independent user status and are able to understand and communicate complex texts about concrete topics, and abstract ideas. Interaction with native speakers may happen spontaneously without or with minimal effort. Students also develop the ability to express their opinion and provide pros and cons.
- To talk about their own work in details
- To interview a candidate about a position
- To write a short film review
- To review a previously expressed opinion
THIS COURSE TAKES PLACE ONLINE
Winter Courses begin on January 16, 2023
Individual start dates depend on the course time slot selected, see below.
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK: Nuovo Espresso 4
Paper textbooks purchased from Istituto must be picked up at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura located at 496 Huron St. in Toronto. Sorry, we do not ship books.
The textbook is also available in a digital version which can be purchased from an external vendor click here. Sorry, no exchanges from paper to digital.
- 2.5 hour classes each week for 10 weeks, total
- Small class sizes of maximum 9 students
- Our courses follow the Common European Framework set by the European Council
- Highly qualified professional teachers with significant experience in teaching Italian as a second language.