Continuing to build on previously acquired competencies in A1, students can understand and ask for information about shopping, local geography, employment. They can talk about daily routines, and relate about their background, in simple terms.
- To make, accept or refuse a proposal, make a counter-proposal and explain their refusal
- To set up an appointment
- To express surprise
- To ask for the duration and cost of a trip
- To talk about their holidays
- To learn to interact on social media in Italian
- To talk about food, eating habits, and describe food and taste
This course begins on July 20, 2022
2.5 hour classes each week for 10 weeks total
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK: Nuovo Espresso 2
Paper textbooks purchased from Istituto must be picked up at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura located at 496 Huron St. in Toronto. Sorry, we do not ship books.
A digital version of the textbook is also available. Click here to purchase the digital version