EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $320
Until December 19. After December 19 - $340
Students at this level are considered proficient users who can handle a wide range of elaborate ideas, and communicate fluently and spontaneously about personal, work-related and academic topics. They can use complex sentences, without effort or the need to search for phrases and expressions, and they are able to efficiently connect words.
- To describe and narrate with precision an event or series of events
- To express oneself with context-appropriate emphasis
- To comprehend passages of contemporary fiction
- To relate events that happened in the past
- To express opinions, doubts, suggestions and desired
- To recognize some Regional language variances
THIS COURSE TAKES PLACE ONLINE
Winter Courses begin on January 16, 2023
Individual start dates depend on the course time slot selected, see below.
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK: Nuovo Espresso 5
Paper textbooks purchased from Istituto must be picked up at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura located at 496 Huron St. in Toronto. Sorry, we do not ship books.
The textbook is also available in a digital version which can be purchased from an external vendor click here
Sorry, no exchanges from paper to digital.
- 2.5 hour classes each week for 10 weeks, total
- Small class sizes of maximum 9 students
- Our courses follow the Common European Framework set by the European Council
- Highly qualified professional teachers with significant experience in teaching Italian as a second language.