EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $320
After September 24 - $340
Registration deadline October 2
Students at this level can understand the main points in communications related to familiar matters such as work, school, and free time. They can deal with common situations arising while traveling to regions where Italian is spoken. They can describe events, dreams, and speak about their own plans and desires, and provide opinions and explanations.
- To express themselves according to different means of communications and registers
- To provide an explanation, and make comparisons
- To offer help and make themselves available
- To point out a mistake
- To summarize a plot
- To express a qualitative opinion on a text
- To point out advantages or disadvantages of a situation
THIS COURSE TAKES PLACE ONLINE
This course begins October 13, 2023
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK: Nuovo Espresso 3
Paper textbooks purchased from Istituto must be picked up at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura located at 496 Huron St. in Toronto. Sorry, we do not ship books.
The Istituto is open Monday to Friday 9 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm. Closed for lunch 1 to 2 pm.
The textbook is also available in a digital version which can be purchased from an external vendor, click here. Sorry, no exchanges from paper to digital.
IMPORTANT - New students
- 2.5 hour classes each week for 10 weeks, total
- Small class sizes of maximum 9 students
- Our courses follow the Common European Framework set by the European Council
- Highly qualified professional teachers with significant experience in teaching Italian as a second language.
at the Istituto must complete the placement test before registering for this class. The purpose of this test is to ensure students are taking the correct course based on their assessed level. Returning students are not required to take this test.
TAKE PLACEMENT TEST HERE