At this level, students are considered proficient users who can handle a wide range of elaborate ideas, and communicate fluently and spontaneously about personal, work-related and academic topics. They can use complex sentences, without effort or the need to search for phrases and expressions, and they are able to efficiently connect words.
C1.3 (Unit 7, 8, 9, 10)
- To use idiomatic expressions,
- To express hypotheses
- To use neologisms
- To express doubt and wishes and to give commands
- To describe a musical genre
THIS COURSE TAKES PLACE ONLINE
Course begins on October 17, 2022
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK: Nuovo Espresso 5
Paper textbooks purchased from Istituto must be picked up at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura located at 496 Huron St. in Toronto. Sorry, we do not ship books.
The textbook is also available in a digital version which can be purchased from an external vendor click here
Sorry, no exchanges from paper to digital.
- 2.5 hour classes each week for 10 weeks, total
- Small class sizes of maximum 9 students
- Our courses follow the Common European Framework set by the European Council
- Highly qualified professional teachers with significant experience in teaching Italian as a second language.
IMPORTANT - New students
at the Istituto must complete the placement test before registering for this class. The purpose of this test is to ensure students are taking the correct course based on their assessed level. Returning students are not required to take this test.
TAKE PLACEMENT TEST HERE